Thursday, November 6, 2008


Well, after working, I took the little ones to Toys R Us so Abby could spend her birthday money. I have decided that shopping with her is going to be an all day process when we get older. She is very much like me when shopping. She wants to buy something that will last, that she'll use often, and she wants the most for her money. After about an hour of walking through the girl isles she decided on a new princess dress that has a hoop skirt! I am jealous. I always wanted to wear a hoop skirt. I may just have to make one for myself and play princess with her! She is adorable, of course. Elliott had a hard time understanding why he wasn't getting anything, but finally Abby explained that when he gets birthday money then he could go spend it and she wouldn't get anything. Evidently she explained it much better than I.

1 comment:

The Clueless Mama said...

Make one for my girls and me too, and we'll have a princess party!