Wednesday, November 5, 2008

We are home sick today... well, Jacob is not feeling well, so I kept him home. It has been nice to catch up on some cleaning! We dropped Abby off at pre-school earlier and I will go get her soon. When she left, Elliott said, "I want Abby back." They are so connected one might believe they are twins. They play so well together, now I understand why some mom's choose to have their kids close together. The first few years may be torture, but once they start to play together, it is smooth sailing, for the most part.
I am going to try to add some more pictures, but I may need help. I don't really know how to add a bunch at a time. I'll need to call for reinforcements!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Yay! I am so happy to see pictures of your family! We miss you SO much! Your kids are just as cute as ever! It will be so much fun to keep in touch like this!

Ranell said...

Sorry your reinforcements (or at least one of them) didn't call you back tonight. I totally fell asleep reading books to my kids and just woke up. I'll call you tomorrow for a little blog-tutoring! Love what you have so far!