Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Fall Fun!


Today we enjoyed being outside in the beautiful weather. It is around 70 degrees here in Indiana! Who expects it to be this warm in November? We do, it is Indiana after all. So, the kids raked leaves and jumped in them. Then we stuffed some pants and a sweat shirt of mine and made a scarecrow. The kids loved it! I need to play with my kids more and enjoy their youth. They are pleased with little things like jumping in leaves or painting or sitting on your lap while they tell stories. My goal for this month is to enjoy the time I have with them more. Before I know it, they'll be big and they won't want to talk to me. How depressing!

2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yay for blogging! I swear I wouldn't know what anyone was up to these days if it wasn't for Bloglines...

Steph Ingram said...

Yeah!!! I am so excited! Even though we are just a little ways away I am so excited to watch and stay connected with your cute family. Shannon, you are such a good mom, in fact that is one of the things I noticed first about you is that you spend time and play with your kids...it shows!
Love ya,
Steph