Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'll give it a shot

So, a bunch of my friends blog and I love to read there stories. For me, I think this will be therapuetic for me. I find so much of my day cleaning and getting irritated at little things. I haven't been taking time to realize the blessings I have. I think if I write my experiences down for others to read, it won't seem so bad. I want to laugh at my trials and love each moment that God has given me. This has been inspired by my good friend Naomi who never seems to get upset, even when one of her kids spills orange juice aaaallllll over the kitchen floor not even an hour after it has been cleaned. I love you Naomi!!! Enjoy what you read, laugh or cry, comment if you choose. I'll try to keep it up!

2 comments:

GramiTami said...

Dearest Shannon, et al at the Little Berry Patch...WHAT FUN!! Can't wait to read all about your daily doings--cute pictures of kids in the leaves! Hope Jacob's feeling better by the time you read this! Be sure to post some Halloween pictures/stories...

Em said...

Welcome to the blogging world. I agree it's good therapy to write down what you're up to and focus on your blesings!